The quality of your online presence is vital to your business’ success, but many businesses have nothing to help them manage and promote their online presence. A proactive, strategic internet marketing strategy is essential to getting more clients. Our small business internet marketing package is the answer.
Ready to chat about how we can help your business? Call us at 865-357-3600 or email email@example.com to schedule your free consultation. We customize each package based on your specific business needs and budget. Want to learn more about the options we provide? Keep reading.
Our small business internet marketing package consists of one or more of the following:
Onsite Search Engine Optimization – Rank higher for your core keywords
The initial optimization of our clients’ websites includes the following items to make their website easily crawled by search engines and to boost their website’s relevance for core search terms.
- Keyword research, refinement, and categorization
- Page title review and optimization of homepage and interior pages
- Content optimization and recommendations (require review/approval by client)
- Internal link optimization
- XML Sitemap submission
- Goal setup, tracking, and conversion optimization
- Keyword page rank tracking setup
Additionally, on an ongoing basis, we do the following to ensure there are no issues with your website that might affect your visibility on search engines.
- Monitor Google Search Console for website errors
- Correct site errors that prevent or hinder Google from crawling your site effectively
Review and Reputation Management – Acquire online testimonials and reviews for your business
Stop guessing how customers feel about your product or service and develop a business data point to evaluate your success, weakness and opportunity for growth. Positive online reviews also increase your brand’s online authority which helps SEO. Moreover, consumers are heavily relying on online reviews to direct their buying decisions.
- Automatically email customers asking for feedback
- Encourage happy customers to review you online at the most popular review sites like Google, Yelp, and Facebook
- Solve issues for unhappy customers before they leave online reviews that may harm your reputation
- Feedback notifications, review monitoring and platform reporting to help you analyze your customer feedback and online reputation
Yext Powerlistings – Keep your valuable business listings accurate and visible across the web
Yext Powerlistings are the perfect complement to your SEO program. Premium business directories are becoming more and more visible for competitive search terms in your industry. Yext Powerlistings ensures your business’ listings on these sites are accurate, complete and highly visible – giving you a leg up on your competition.
- Maximize your visibility on 21 premium business directories
- Ensure more accurate business data across the web
- Review monitoring – know what your customers are saying about you
- Publish products, services, and other content on your listings across the web
- Track profile views and referrals for each premium business listing
Facebook Content Management – Keep your audience engaged with fresh, interesting posts
Google uses social media as a ranking signal in SEO, and your clients are spending their time on Facebook. Supercharge your SEO and brand’s visibility by adding high-value Facebook content.
Posting fresh new content can be a challenge. We help you manage this by providing:
- 1 hour of planning via phone with you each month (you agree to provide photos that can be used and to let us know of any special events, sales, etc.)
- 3 Facebook posts per week
Blogging – Enhance your brand’s visibility with high-quality content
When it comes to increasing your business’ online visibility, content is still king. Blogging works best when it is consistently done. Here’s how we do it:
- You will receive topic-relevant posts of 300-600 words that are optimized in accordance with your overall SEO strategy
- Your blog posts will include an image from your website or we will purchase a licensed image for use on the blog posts at no additional cost to you
Why blogging works – Blogging helps you build your web presence in multiple ways:
- Augments your website’s SEO efforts by establishing your industry authority
- Improves search visibility by helping you rank for new keywords
- Increases website traffic
- Enhances your business’s brand
Monthly Reports – Stay informed about your website’s key performance indicators
We send monthly reports that keep you informed about the progress of our SEO and online marketing efforts. Each report will identify and track all of the key metrics involved with the website, including:
- Total traffic
- Traffic sources
- Traffic quality
- Keyword rankings and trends
We can also customize this report to include other metrics that you or we feel is a valuable KPI (key performance indicator) for your online success.
Small Business Internet Marketing Package Pricing
Because we know small businesses have varying marketing budgets, we will put together a customized package specifically based on your company’s needs. Call us at 865-357-3600 or use the form below to request no-obligation pricing.
While we do not have any contracts, we do ask for a 6-month commitment in order to truly see results.